New Jersey “2018 Ming Hui Talent and Culture Art Summer Camp” Admissions
June 25th - August 17th (8 weeks), enrolling 6 to 14 years old
Learn Essentials Create Elite
The Ming Hui Summer Camp brings together the best of Eastern and Western cultures to provide children with an excellent learning environment. It allows children to enhance their etiquette and talents in a safe, happy and full of culture and art environment. It also learns independence, care, respect and responsibility. , friendship, teamwork, etc., to establish good values. Professional art learning allows children to improve their inner self-cultivation and artistic quality; outdoor observation sketching allows children to enjoy and appreciate nature more, to recognize themselves and the world.
Summer camp activities are briefly described: This summer camp is a cultural arts camp.
The main courses and activities include:
• Discipline Culture: Chinese recitation, quick calculation, cultural drama performance
• Art Accomplishment: Mr. Cao, a famous painter, personally taught sketches, colors, children's drawings, etiquette training, Chinese painting and calligraphy.
The students of our school have won several National Children's Drawing Awards.
• Traditional crafts: wear beads, origami, weaving, Chinese and Western food cooking, pastry making, carpentry modeling, etc.
• Moral conduct: Develop good habits, increase self-confidence, teamwork, and communication skills.
Summer camp time: June 25, 2018-August 17, 2018 (for a total of 8 weeks).
Summer Camp Location: Ming Hui Cultural & Arts Center, 2015 Route 27, #102, Edison, NJ 08817
Summer Camp Costs:
• Registration fee: $40.
• Day camp: Friday, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm The weekly tuition is $300. Including courses, transportation to other venues.
• From June 25 onwards, every two weeks will be a period, with the shortest period selected.
• Special tutoring/activities arrangements will be charged separately.
• Multiple benefits: The registration fee will be counted as a credit before June 16. The second and third child in the same family will receive a 10% discount on tuition. Registration for more than four weeks, week 5 to week 8 $280/week.
7:30-8:00 AM arrival, plus $10/day.
8:30-9:00AM arrival, plus $5/day.
Pick up children up to 6:00 in the evening for an additional $3/day. Special circumstances deal with each
Four-day lunch: $25 (free of charge on Fridays).
Lunch need prepared from Monday to Thursday and the school only provides lunch once a Friday.
• Age of recruitment: 6 to 14 years old.
• Registration Process:
Step 1: Download the appropriate registration form: registration form, power of attorney, health form
Step 2: Mail or email the completed registration form, power of attorney, health form and registration fee
Mailing address: Ming Hui Culture & Arts Center, 2018 Chinese Camp, 2015 Route 27, Edison, #102, NJ 08817
Step 3: After the school receives the registration form and registration fee, the registration process can be completed.
• Full tuition and registration fees are required upon registration. Late payment plus $25. The check is returned plus $25.
• Check payable: Ming Hui School, please specify: student name + Summer Camp 2018
• Tel: 732-895-6342, teacher You; 347-654-9482, teacher Wang.
• Registration fee is not refundable
• After the start of the camp, all fees will not be refunded
• Absence of day, no compensation, no refund